1. Aldi. This is a store where I can find most everything I need to keep food on the table and toiletries in the bathroom. For less than anyone else. Lately I have become tired of the effort coupons take; it is so nice to know that just walking into Aldi saves me moolah.
2. My husband has a job.
3. We have a nice, warm place to live. IF I can only keep the kids from destroying it…
4. We have a dishwasher, washer and dryer, and none of them have broken down from my constant use.
5. I have wonderful family and friends who surround me with love in good times and bad.
6. I get to teach my children at home.
7. I get to worship God openly, and don’t get killed for my faith.
8. I get to have eight hugs from eight different people on any given day. And no, I wouldn’t want a hug from the cat (that’d make nine), even if she were willing.
9. There is a cat in the house, so hopefully there will not be a mouse in the house.
10. It is likely I will have a chance to wake up tomorrow and do better than I did today.